Monday, October 17, 2005

BANNED!

Or: "The Day The Nuts Sent The Doctor Home"

I've apparently been banned from Millarworld.

On the one hand, there's something vaguely insulting about being kicked out of a place that's populated mostly by drunken toadies who think "Wanted" was the epitome of supervillain deconstruction in the 21st century.

On the other hand, I wasn't an especially active poster - mostly I just heckled the Ijit Parade from time to time. So it's no big loss; whether someone's there to point it out or not, the emperor is still buck-naked.

In related news, "Fanboy Rampage" is closing down tonight. It was a delightful source of snarky commentary and I had so much fun there; I'm really going to miss it and all my fellow Rampagers. Graeme McMillan, I salute you.


0 comments: