Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Mighty Thor Covers Madonna!

So funny I HAD to share. Courtesy of Comic Book Resources: http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=82458&page=1&pp=15

"Since thou hast departed
I mayest breathe once anon
I go onward hence, yea verily
Thanks to thee, now I hast my desire
Since thou hast departed"

---

"Did'st thou write the book of love
Dost thou have faith i' Odin above
If the fables tell thee so?
Now dost thou believe in good minstrels?
Can music save thy mortal soul?
And can thou teach me how to dance quite slow?"

---

"Mine Milkshake brings all the young lads to the yard
and they are known to say
tis better than yours
yea verily tis better than yours
I can educate ye on it
but I'd have to maketh thy pay"

---

"Smite me, infant, one more time!"

---

"Mine Midgard Serpent wantest not if thou doth not have buns, fair damsel."

---

"If thou wisheth to be with me
Young babe there be a price to be paid
I am an Aesir in a bottle
Thou hast to rubbeth me in a correct manner
If thou wisheth to be with me
I have the ability to make thine wishes become true
Thou hast to make a grand impression
I have to approve of ye."

---

"When thou call'st my name 'tis like a little prayer
Thou down on thine knees, I desire to take thou there
In the midnight hour I shalt feel thine power
Just like a prayer thou know I shalt take thee there

I hear your voice, it's like an valkyrie sighing
I have no choice, I hear thy voice
Feels like flying
I close mine eyes, oh Odin I think I'm falling
Out of the sky, I close mine eyes
Asgard help me."

---

"When the night falleth down
I lookst for thee, and thou comest around
And the world doth be alive
With the sound of younglings on the street beyond my window
When thou walkst into the room
Thou pull'st me close, and we doth start to move
And we turn with the cosmos above
And thou lifts me up in a wave of love

Ooh, mine beloved, knowest thou what that be worth?
Ooh, Valhalla art a place on Earth.
The minstrels sing that in Valhalla, love comes first
Thou makest Valhalla a place on Earth.
Ooh, Valhalla art a place on Earth."


0 comments: